2.4.14 and Invoke via Perl and multiple arguments/parameters - "properties"

2.4.14 and Invoke via Perl and multiple arguments/parameters - "properties"

Kämpfe, Christiane

Hello,

I'm testing Perl Openwsman 2.4.14 and "Invoke"s.

It is working well for methods with multiple selector keys and none or one "argument".

BUT I'm getting a signal core hint for multiple "arguments".

                This happens inside the add_property call.

What can I do ? ( I need this for a Nagios tool)

---ftsckae

Re: 2.4.14 and Invoke via Perl and multiple arguments/parameters - "properties"

Klaus Kaempf
* Kämpfe, Christiane <[hidden email]> [Apr 28. 2015 08:59]:

> Hello,
>
> I'm testing Perl Openwsman 2.4.14 and "Invoke"s.
>
> It is working well for methods with multiple selector keys and none or one "argument".
>
> BUT I'm getting a signal core hint for multiple "arguments".
>                 This happens inside the add_property call.
>
> What can I do ? ( I need this for a Nagios tool)

Hi Christiane,

please open a support ticket at
https://github.com/Openwsman/openwsman/issues and add some sample code
to reproduce the issue.

Properties handling was changed in 2.4.13 to fix
https://github.com/Openwsman/openwsman/issues/49. Maybe some parts of
the Perl bindings need further changes.

SUSE Linux GmbH, GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Jennifer Guild, Dilip Upmanyu, Graham Norton, HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)