About domain user with WinRM

Lu, Yu

Hi,

Sorry if this is mentioned before, but I currently cannot auth against WinRM with domain credential.

I can indeed auth using a local account with basic authorization enabled.

Is this a restriction with Openwsman or WinRM?

Or it’s user error?

Thanks,

Yu

Re: About domain user with WinRM

Johnny Hwang
Sounds like user error. It takes some configuration in libcurl, but it's possible to authenticate via GSS.

Sent from my HTC

Re: About domain user with WinRM

Klaus Kaempf
* Johnny Hwang <[hidden email]> [Oct 26. 2015 09:43]:
> Sounds like user error. It takes some configuration in libcurl, but it's possible to authenticate via GSS.

The Openwsman Wiki at https://github.com/Openwsman/openwsman/wiki only
has limited setup instructions for this scenario:
https://github.com/Openwsman/openwsman/wiki/winrm-over-openwsman-setup

I would very much welcome contributions to this documentation.

Re: About domain user with WinRM

emil
Hi
Could you write how to access Windows using user domain?