Compile on mac os x?

Anton Kuzmin-3
Is it possible to compile openwsman on mac os 10.8.x? I tried but couldn't continue due to some error which apparently indicated the lack of GNU libc.

Re: Compile on mac os x?

Klaus Kaempf
* Anton Kuzmin <[hidden email]> [Mar 19. 2013 18:49]:
> Is it possible to compile openwsman on mac os 10.8.x? I tried but couldn't continue due to some error which apparently indicated the lack of GNU libc.

There were attempts in the past to support MacOS compilation. You
might need to use the autotools scripts for building: run
autoconfiscate.sh, then ./configure and make.