How to let openwsman to use port 5986 and SSL by default

How to let openwsman to use port 5986 and SSL by default

Bai, Bin (ESSN-MCXS-CN)

Hi All

How to let openwsman to use port 5986 and SSL by default?

Currently I have to terminate the running openwsmand and start it with argument –S.

Thanks and Regards,

Bai, Bin.

Re: How to let openwsman to use port 5986 and SSL by default

Klaus Kaempf
* Bai, Bin (HPServers-Core-PSC) <[hidden email]> [Mar 07. 2014 01:49]:
> Hi All
>
> How to let openwsman to use port 5986 and SSL by default?

The port number is configurable in openwsman.conf and defaults to 5986
for ssl.

Use of SSL itself is currently only configurable via command line
parameters.

Adding 'use_ssl' to openwsman.conf is simple, but how to handle
conflicting command line settings ? Any ideas ?

> Currently I have to terminate the running openwsmand and start it with argument -S.

'rcopenwsmand start' on SUSE Linux defaults to 'openwsmand -S'. Adapt
your start script to add the -S parameter.