I Need Your Sincere Assistance

Mr Johnson Kofi
Good day,

My Name is Mr. Johnson Kofi, and am a branch manager of a financial banking firm, i came in contact of you through the ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Trade and Industry,I need your help in a particular transaction.

I simply need your assistance in transferring a sum of US$12.5 Million dollars to a foreign account,The money is part of the profits from my branch last year (2015),I have already submitted annual report for last year to my bank headquarter in Accra-Ghana, and they did not notice the excess profits.

I took the opportunity to deposit the US$12.5 Million dollars in an escrow account without a beneficiary (Anonymous) to avoid any trace.

All i need is your assistance to enable me do the transfer straight into a foreign account, that is why i contacted you, so should it be of interest to you please kindly reply through the email so we can discuss further details. I am willing to part with 30%.

I await your soonest reply

With Regards,
Mr. Johnson Kofi