New User Question on authentication

Jay Walters
I have my windows 7 box setup as shown below, and I am trying to connect via wsman from a RHEL 6 box using the following command

./wsman identify -h wwwwwww -P 5985 -u yyyyyy -p xxxxxxxxxxxx -y basic

The error I get back is a prompting for my username/password.  I am specifying a windows domain username/password which is in the local admin group.

Is there some way to debug this, or ideas on what might be wrong?

C:\Windows\system32>winrm get winrm/config/Service
Service
    RootSDDL = O:NSG:BAD:P(A;;GA;;;BA)S:P(AU;FA;GA;;;WD)(AU;SA;GWGX;;;WD)
    MaxConcurrentOperations = 4294967295
    MaxConcurrentOperationsPerUser = 15
    EnumerationTimeoutms = 60000
    MaxConnections = 25
    MaxPacketRetrievalTimeSeconds = 120
    AllowUnencrypted = true
    Auth
        Basic = true
        Kerberos = true
        Negotiate = true
        Certificate = false
        CredSSP = false
        CbtHardeningLevel = Relaxed
    DefaultPorts
        HTTP = 5985
        HTTPS = 5986
    IPv4Filter = *
    IPv6Filter = *
    EnableCompatibilityHttpListener = false
    EnableCompatibilityHttpsListener = false
    CertificateThumbprint

Re: New User Question on authentication

Jay Walters
Actually disregard, I got gss to work and that is much better for me.