Not getting fault response

George Varghese
Hi,

I hav been developing a client in c# language for testing openwsman server.  Here I got successful response when client sending a valid request. Its just a webclient, sending webrequest to server.

When client sending invalid request ,client got only error code only like 400 or 500. But I verified the server sending fault response to client. But Its not getting this response to client.

Can you please help me, how handle in client side for handling bad requests?

Regards,
George

Re: Not getting fault response

Klaus Kaempf
* George Varghese <[hidden email]> [Dec 19. 2013 09:29]:
> Hi,
>
> I hav been developing a client in c# language for testing openwsman server.
> Here I got successful response when client sending a valid request. Its just
> a webclient, sending webrequest to server.
>
> When client sending invalid request ,client got only error code only like
> 400 or 500. But I verified the server sending fault response to client. But
> Its not getting this response to client.

Ugh, you provided so little information that it's hard to give advise.

The error code is transferred via the http status header while the
fault response is part of the http body. It seems as if your C# client
does not parse the body of the response correctly.

What is this C# client based on ? Are you using the SWIG bindings ?