Openwsman server with https support

George Varghese
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Openwsman server with https support

George Varghese
Please help me. I am waiting for your response.

Regards,
George

Re: Openwsman server with https support

* George Varghese <[hidden email]> [Oct 24. 2013 07:25]:

> Jan  1 01:48:51 [1660] cannot open /usr/local/etc/openwsman/servercert.pem :
> No such file or directory
>
> Actually this file exists in this path.what wrong I have made here..

George,

check access rights to the file and all parent directories.
Do you run openwsmand as root ? If not, make sure that the openwsmand
user has the correct access rights.

Re: Openwsman server with https support

George Varghese
I had checked it. But no hope.

Please note that I have configure option of opensource,

cmake .. -DBUILD_RUBY=no -DBUILD_PERL=no -DBUILD_JAVA=no -DBUILD_PYTHON=no -DBUILD_BINDINGS=no -DENABLE_IPV6=no -DUSE_PAM=no

Regards,
George