Quantcast

Python bindings and certificate

Pierre-Yves FONTANIERE
Hello,

I'm starting with openwsman, and i'm trying to execute a simple remote identify command with python binding on DELL poweredge iDRAC wsman port from a management server with RHEL7 and openwsman 2.6.2.
It works with wsman client command despite a final segmentation fault :
wsman identify -h HOSTNAME --port 443 -u XXXX --password XXXX -v --auth basic -c PATH_TO_HOSTNAME_CER

But I can't reproduce this with a python script.
Code is here :
https://gist.github.com/pyfontan/62b8dab58e09a0982ed8#file-wsman_identify-py
and Output is here :
https://gist.github.com/pyfontan/62b8dab58e09a0982ed8#file-output

Am i missing something ?

Thank you.
Pierre-yves

Re: Python bindings and certificate

Klaus Kaempf
* Pierre-Yves FONTANIERE <[hidden email]> [Nov 20. 2015 11:50]:
> Hello,
>
> I'm starting with openwsman, and i'm trying to execute a simple remote identify command with python binding on DELL poweredge iDRAC wsman port from a management server with RHEL7 and openwsman 2.6.2.
> It works with wsman client command despite a final segmentation fault :
> wsman identify -h HOSTNAME --port 443 -u XXXX --password XXXX -v --auth basic -c PATH_TO_HOSTNAME_CER

Ugh, the segfault shouldn't happen. Can you please create a ticket at
https://github.com/Openwsman/openwsman/issues/new ?!

> But I can't reproduce this with a python script.
> Code is here :
> https://gist.github.com/pyfontan/62b8dab58e09a0982ed8#file-wsman_identify-py
> and Output is here :
> https://gist.github.com/pyfontan/62b8dab58e09a0982ed8#file-output
>
> Am i missing something ?

For some reason, curl cannot establish a connection to the iDrac
endpoint. Please double-check your connection parameters.

SUSE Linux GmbH, GF: Felix Imend├Ârffer, Jane Smithard, Graham Norton, HRB 21284 (AG N├╝rnberg)