Regarding Support for WS-Man Spec 1.2.0

Raveendra Reddy P

Dell - Internal Use - Confidential

Hi Klaus,

Do we have a plan of supporting WS-Man specification 1.2.0 and supporting binary attachment transfer as defined in Section 13.5. could you please share the details if any?

Thank you.

Br,

P.Raveendra Reddy

+91 96630 84074

Re: Regarding Support for WS-Man Spec 1.2.0

Klaus Kaempf
* [hidden email] <[hidden email]> [Apr 22. 2015 09:15]:
> Dell - Internal Use - Confidential
> Hi Klaus,
>
> Do we have a plan of supporting WS-Man specification 1.2.0 and supporting binary attachment transfer as defined in Section 13.5. could you please share the details if any?

No, there are no immediate plans for full support of WS-Management 1.2.0

However, specific additions like binary attachment transfers might be
added in the future. I have adapted the title of issue #61 accordingly.

SUSE Linux GmbH, GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Jennifer Guild, Dilip Upmanyu, Graham Norton, HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)