Using openwasman for Windows event server

Using openwasman for Windows event server

Sarvagya Pant
Hi,

I have built the openwsman module in my Ubuntu machine. While the python module has built successfully, I cannot find any proper documentation to build a Server to consume message from windows machine.
What I want to do is implement source based subscription of event logs. I want to create a server that will listen to the windows clients and consume windows events logs if they send it to the server? Can anyone point me in right direction if I can do this with python-openwsman module?

Thank you,
Sarvagya Pan

Re: Using openwasman for Windows event server

Klaus Kaempf
* Sarvagya Pant <[hidden email]> [Feb 15. 2016 06:27]:
> Hi,
>
> I have built the openwsman module in my Ubuntu machine. While the python
> module has built successfully, I cannot find any proper documentation to
> build a Server to consume message from windows machine.
> What I want to do is implement source based subscription of event logs.

Sarvagya, consuming WS-events is not the task of openwsman-server but
of an 'event sink'.

https://github.com/Openwsman/wseventsink provides a minimal
implementation for educational purposes.

Hth,

SUSE Linux GmbH, GF: Felix Imend├Ârffer, Jane Smithard, Graham Norton, HRB 21284 (AG N├╝rnberg)