WS-Identify enable/disable support

George Varghese
Hi,

I want to know the WS-Identify enable/disable support. Is it already implemented in opensource?

Have any soap response message format for WS-Identify disable feature?
right now I have implemented as id WS-Identify is disabled, return the INTERNAL_ERROR.
Is it correct?

Please advise me?

Regards,
George

Re: WS-Identify enable/disable support

Klaus Kaempf
* George <[hidden email]> [Apr 29. 2013 07:53]:
> Hi,
>
> I want to know the WS-Identify enable/disable support.

George,

can you please be a bit more specific on what you're referring to with
"WS-Identify enable/disable support" ?

WS-Identify is a mechanism for server discovery as explained in
section 5.3.1 of DSP0226 (WS-Management 1.1). I am not aware of any
enable/disable capabilities here.

Re: WS-Identify enable/disable support

George Varghese

As per I have one requirement to disable or enable feature for WS-Identidy support. if it disabled, didn't return identify actual response.  So for I asked abt it
I don't see any specified message for this in WSManagement spec.

Right now I decide to implement either Internal error or Action not supported if it disabled.
Please advise me.

Regards,
George

Re: WS-Identify enable/disable support

Klaus Kaempf
* George <[hidden email]> [Apr 29. 2013 10:26]:

> As per I have one requirement to disable or enable feature for WS-Identidy
> support. if it disabled, didn't return identify actual response.  So for I
> asked abt it
> I don't see any specified message for this in WSManagement spec.

Ah, so you're implementing your own specification here ?! Openwsman is
following the WS-Management 1.1 standard only.

> Right now I decide to implement either Internal error or Action not
> supported if it disabled.

Action not supported seems to be the better option.

Hth,