Quantcast

WSMan request with client certification details

WSMan request with client certification details

George Varghese
Hi,

I have been trying to configure https support in openwsman and cimom(sfcb). Its working fine. Now its not working, when I tried to given client certificate require option in sfcb config file. I got the ssl connect error. I think that need to pass client certification details in each wsman request.

Please note that below items are commented openwsman.conf

# Verify CIMOM server cert ?, default is yes
#verify_cert = yes

# Path to cert trust store with CIMOM server cert, default is /etc/ssl/certs
#trust_store = /etc/ssl/certs

I have using the java client for testing.

if you can, please share sample soap request with including client certification details.

Regards,
George