Quantcast

Why is 'vendor_namespaces' below [cim] in openwsman.conf ?

Why is 'vendor_namespaces' below [cim] in openwsman.conf ?

Klaus Kaempf
The placing of 'vendor_namespaces' inside the [cim] namespace of
openwsman.conf puzzles me.

I am writing an openwsman server plugin (see openwsman-yast in
http://build.opensuse.org) which implements its own 'custom'
endpoint. The plugin is not related to CIM.

However, in order to be accepted by the server, its namespace
must be listed in 'vendor_namespaces' -- which is a property of
the WS-Cim plugin.

Looks like a but to me ...

Klaus
---

Re: Why is 'vendor_namespaces' below [cim] inopenwsman.conf ?

Nashif, Anas
Klaus,
Why don't you define vendor_namespaces in your plug-in directly, just like the CIM plug-in? That was the intention, it is a per plug-in configuration option.

Anas

* Nashif, Anas <[hidden email]> [Jun 28. 2007 23:44]:
> Klaus,
> Why don't you define vendor_namespaces in your plug-in directly, just like the CIM plug-in? That was the intention, it is a per plug-in configuration option.

Thats what I do (I 'stole' the code form the CIM plug-in :-)).

I'll do some debugging now ...

Klaus
---