Ws-Man Command for enumerating Classes registered with OMI server

Ws-Man Command for enumerating Classes registered with OMI server

Samir.Shaikh

Dell - Internal Use - Confidential

Hi Sir,

I Have installed OMI server running on Linux system. For enumerating classes through WinRM following command works

Winrm enumerate wsman/DCIM_Card?__cimnamespace=root/dcim/sysman –r:http://<IP of Linux System>:PORT OMI server –u:<USER> -p:<Password> -skipCACheck –skipCNCheck –encoding:utf-8

But, when I’m enumerating same class using WsMan cli getting error like namespace does not exist. And also locally I’m able to enumerate using omicli

Command I tried

Wsman Identify –h <IP>  -P <Port>  -u <User>  -p<passwd>  -y basic –V –v

Above command works fine. But

Wsman enumerate root/omi/OMI_Identify –h <IP>  -P<Port> -u<User> -p<passwd>  -y Basci -V –v

Gives error like namespace does not exist.

Please, provide your help in this regard.

Thanks in advance

Samir

Re: Ws-Man Command for enumerating Classes registered with OMI server

Klaus Kaempf
* [hidden email] <[hidden email]> [Dec 14. 2016 08:27]:

> Dell - Internal Use - Confidential
>

> Hi Sir,
>
> I Have installed OMI server running on Linux system. For enumerating classes through WinRM following command works
>
> Winrm enumerate wsman/DCIM_Card?__cimnamespace=root/dcim/sysman -r:http://<IP of Linux System>:PORT OMI server -u:<USER> -p:<Password> -skipCACheck -skipCNCheck -encoding:utf-8
> [cid:image002.jpg@01D25609.1E10D640]
>

> But, when I'm enumerating same class using WsMan cli getting error like namespace does not exist. And also locally I'm able to enumerate using omicli
> Command I tried
>
> Wsman Identify -h <IP>  -P <Port>  -u <User>  -p<passwd>  -y basic -V -v
>
> Above command works fine. But
>
> Wsman enumerate root/omi/OMI_Identify -h <IP>  -P<Port> -u<User> -p<passwd>  -y Basci -V -v

You need to pass the CIM namespace to 'wsman' via
  -N, --namespace=<namespace>                     CIM Namespace (default is root/cimv2)

See "wsman --help-cim" for this option.

SUSE Linux GmbH, GF: Felix Imend├Ârffer, Jane Smithard, Graham Norton, HRB 21284 (AG N├╝rnberg)