Quantcast

client authentication method

Ales Ledvinka
Hello,

Can I expose the _WS_* defines from wsman-client-transport.h in client application or is it supposed to be private API?
If private, is there any way around the string defines? Since wsman_transport_set_auth_method() seems to expect it.

Re: client authentication method

Klaus Kaempf
* Ales Ledvinka <[hidden email]> [Mar 29. 2013 14:04]:
> Hello,
>
> Can I expose the _WS_* defines from wsman-client-transport.h in client application or is it supposed to be private API?

Yes, you actually need to expose these. I guess the leading underline
is there because these strings are not from the official WS-Management
standard.