client redirects, retries

Ales Ledvinka
Hello again,

One more thing. Is there any redirect/retries mechanism present for status codes 30x?

Not sure if overlooking something. It seems it's not in.

wsmc_action_enumerate()
wsmc_get_response_code() == 30x
wsmc_get_enum_context()
wsmc_check_for_fault()

Checked the wsmc_handler in curl transport. That makes obvious that success + valid data is response_code == 200 only.
But I don't see curl follow option or any extra 30x status code handling.

Re: client redirects, retries

Klaus Kaempf
* Ales Ledvinka <[hidden email]> [Mar 29. 2013 17:52]:

> Checked the wsmc_handler in curl transport. That makes obvious that success + valid data is response_code == 200 only.
> But I don't see curl follow option or any extra 30x status code handling.

That's probably right since in most situations its not needed.
Typically openwsman runs on the same host as the CIMOM and talks
directly to it via a local interface.