Quantcast

client resources cleanup

Ales Ledvinka
Hello,

Is this a bug in wsmancli tests?
tests/cunit/common.c

int clean_test(void) {
  wsmc_release(cl);
  wsmc_transport_fini(cl);
  return 0;
}

Since the cleaning according to valgrind complaints should be reverse and also I see other places clean up the options too.
src/wseventmgr.c-        wsmc_options_destroy(options);
src/wseventmgr.c:        wsmc_transport_fini(cl);
src/wseventmgr.c:        wsmc_release(cl);

Re: client resources cleanup

Klaus Kaempf
* Ales Ledvinka <[hidden email]> [Mar 29. 2013 13:57]:

> Hello,
>
> Is this a bug in wsmancli tests?
> tests/cunit/common.c
>
> int clean_test(void) {
>   wsmc_release(cl);
>   wsmc_transport_fini(cl);
>   return 0;
> }
>

> Since the cleaning according to valgrind complaints should be reverse and also I see other places clean up the options too.

Yes, the cleaning should be reverse. Care to send a github pull
request ? ;-)