have any broadcast feature in openwsman

George Varghese
Hi,
I want to know about have any broadcasting feature in openwsman?

Need to list out the wsman installed machines are available in network..  how to handle this scenarios in wsman?

Regards,
George

Re: have any broadcast feature in openwsman

Klaus Kaempf
* George Varghese <[hidden email]> [Jul 15. 2013 15:08]:
> Hi,
> I want to know about have any broadcasting feature in openwsman?

OpenWSMAN strictly follows the WS-Management standards as published by
the DMTF: http://www.dmtf.org/standards/wsman (DSP0226, DSP0227,
DSP0230)

I am not aware of any broadcast-like function described in the
standards.

> Need to list out the wsman installed machines are available in network..
> how to handle this scenarios in wsman?

CIMOMs (like sfcb or Pegasus) often use SLP
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Service_Location_Protocol) to make
service endpoints known within the network.

Hth,