how do I pass in domain username and credentials?

how do I pass in domain username and credentials?

Johnny Hwang

Right now, I can pass in the local username and password:

./wsman -h mycomputer.mydomain.com -u 'Administrator' -p 'LocalPassword' --auth=basic enumerate http://schemas.microsoft.com/wbem/wsman/1/wmi/root/virtualization/v2/Msvm_ImageManagementService

However, I can’t figure out how to pass in a domain user. For example, -u ‘Domain\Administrator’ –p ‘DomainPassword’ doesn’t work.

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you,

Johnny Hwang

Re: how do I pass in domain username and credentials?

Klaus Kaempf
* Johnny Hwang <[hidden email]> [Feb 14. 2014 00:06]:
> Right now, I can pass in the local username and password:
>
> ./wsman -h mycomputer.mydomain.com -u 'Administrator' -p 'LocalPassword' --auth=basic enumerate http://schemas.microsoft.com/wbem/wsman/1/wmi/root/virtualization/v2/Msvm_ImageManagementService
>
> However, I can't figure out how to pass in a domain user. For example, -u 'Domain\Administrator' -p 'DomainPassword' doesn't work.

You are trying to contact a Windows system here, right ?
Please check the Windows documenation on 'winrm domain authentication'.