how to set LD_RUN_PATH using cmake?

Johnny Hwang

Hello all,

I would like to deploy the openwsman binaries to /opt/openwsman/lib from my build directory (/u/jhwang/openwsman/…) for my Java client. Right now, to get the client to run, I have to set LD_LIBRARY_PATH. Of course, I don't want to do that in production, but how do I set it with cmake?

Thank you,

Johnny

Re: how to set LD_RUN_PATH using cmake?

Klaus Kaempf
* Johnny Hwang <[hidden email]> [Dec 18. 2013 18:30]:
> Hello all,
>
> I would like to deploy the openwsman binaries to /opt/openwsman/lib from my build directory (/u/jhwang/openwsman/...) for my Java client. Right now, to get the client to run, I have to set LD_LIBRARY_PATH. Of course, I don't want to do that in production, but how do I set it with cmake?

You need to set the appropriate linker flags as described in
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6077414/cmake-how-to-set-the-ldflags-in-cmakelists-txt

Alternatively you can add /opt/openwsman/lib to /etc/ld.so.conf and
have the dynamic linker search this directory at runtime.

Hth,