thread-safe client enumerate/invoke

Johnny Hwang

Hello Klaus,

Currently, the openwsman client invocation/enumeration is not thread-safe. Are there any plans to make them thread-safe? If so, what's the timeline? I saw that other people requested the feature almost a year ago.

Thank you,

Johnny

Re: thread-safe client enumerate/invoke

Klaus Kaempf
Hi Johnny,

* Johnny Hwang <[hidden email]> [Dec 20. 2013 19:44]:
> Hello Klaus,
>
> Currently, the openwsman client invocation/enumeration is not thread-safe. Are there any plans to make them thread-safe? If so, what's the timeline? I saw that other people requested the feature almost a year ago.

sorry, no, there are no forseeable plans. I maintain Openwsman in my
free time and cannot afford such a huge undertaking. If someone comes
up with a patch, I'd be happy to integrate it.

For now, you need to create a WsManClient object per request for
thread-safety.