wsman command and wrong password - interactive retry ?

wsman command and wrong password - interactive retry ?

Kämpfe, Christiane
Hello,

I have a "beginners" question:

We wanted to use the command wsman in a script where user/password and more are set
as parameters.

I case of wrong password the wsman command wants an interactive retry.

        This is bad for our script.

Is there a way to prevent the interaction ?

I have found nothing via `wsman –help-all`

-ckae

Re: wsman command and wrong password - interactive retry ?

Klaus Kaempf
* Kämpfe, Christiane <[hidden email]> [Jan 13. 2014 15:50]:

> Hello,
>
> I have a "beginners" question:
>
> We wanted to use the command wsman in a script where user/password and more are set
> as parameters.
>
> I case of wrong password the wsman command wants an interactive retry.
>
>         This is bad for our script.
>
> Is there a way to prevent the interaction ?

Not in the currently released version.

However, I just added a '--non-interactive' option to the next version
which should fulfill your request.